Policy Admin Transformation for Commercial Lines across 5 states
- Constrained with legacy Policy administration systems catering to 14 LOBs.
- Agents were unhappy due to poor turnaround times, manual interventions and duplicate data entry.
- Client was losing out on ability to launch new products, expand to new markets as well as on operational costs.
- Enhance Agents experience by improving turn around time of policy issuance
- Improve time to market of new products and enable expansion into newer markets
- Reduce operational costs by eliminating manual interventions and seamless integration across dependent systems
Implementation Strategy & Planning
- Implementation of Guidewire Policy Centre v10.0.3 for Workers Comp, Commercial Auto, General Liability, Inland and Ocean Marine, Farm Owners, etc.
- Staggered Roll out to 6 mid western states (Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Ohio and Wisconsin).
- Agile implementation consisting of 11 workstreams for Configuration/Integration, Conversion, Reporting, Document Management, DWH, etc.
- Onsite:Offshore model consisting of multi-vendor teams to optimize implementation costs.
Key Highlights & Value Adds
- Innovative approach to rollout in 6 states minimizing the impact to agencies.
- Enabled the client in putting together an effective change management on the business side and led to successful change management.
- Navigated through the challenges such as changes in sponsor and vendor teams leading to successful implementation of the program.
- Supported the client in fixing the problems with the earlier implementation of Billing center leading to a holistic integrated solution overall.
- Successful execution of the large transformational program.
- On Time, Within Budget and with quality.
- Reduced the implementation cost by steering towards an onsite : offshore model along with reduced management overheads.
- Realized the business benefits such as
- Reduced policy issuance turn around time to 2 days from 2 weeks.
- Enhanced agents experience.
- Ability to roll out newer products and expansion to newer markets.